6/28/10

I’m ready to go home. I’m ready to live without ten other people. I’m ready to do things when I want to do them. I’m ready to drive in my car alone, without needing two more people to go and without having to log every detail of our trip. I’m ready to wear my own clothes and to work out when I want, not when PT is scheduled. I’m ready to untuck my shirt. I’m ready to see the people I miss and not have to tell you I’m with them. I’m ready to blend into a crowd again.

I’m ready to leave the first half of this project and to start working at the US National Special Olympic Games… and then I’m ready to go home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and we have been ready for you to come home...Totally going to have them play welcome back by Ma$e at BWI

Mad Men Girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive